JUST THAT

by - terça-feira, agosto 08, 2017

Olá seguidores, quero partilhar convosco um look simples mas que me conquistou por completo. Um conjunto composto por top e calças às riscas, super confortável. Quis dar continuidade ao jogo de cores completando o outfit com os óculos na mesma tonalidade. Jogada acertada ou nem por isso?

→EN←

Hello followers, I want to share with you a simple look but that conquered me completely. A set consisting of top and striped pants, super comfortable. I wanted to continue the game of colors by completing the outfit with the sunglasses in the same shade. Did I make a good move or not really?

💋💋💋
Adriana Mendes
Top and Trousers: Zara (here & here)
Shoes: Pull&Bear SS17
Sunglasses: Emporio Armani
Necklace: Alex and Ani

Photos by LP

You May Also Like

0 comentários